We’re all used to paying for a couple of balls of ice-cream, or for watching a movie. Also when we do it as a school trip.
We think that the world’s finest heroInes deserve the same.
It’s our experience that students agree, and like to help.
It’s actually part of the experience, and leads to interest in hearing more about the results, feeling one’s impact and agency.
That’s perfectly possible via heroInes’ social media, via follow-up meetings – and whoups – your students become part of the story.
And that’s the idea.
$ 3 € PER PERSON
is our general price.
- that’s approx. 100 per school class
- that’s a neat boost for a good initiative
and you can receive updates on your impact
- via our social media
How about this …
You can also print photos and updates, create an exhibit to share with the school community, even the greater public, and get them involved. And your students will have stories to share from their “live” encounter, making them the local star … oh, that went fast!
You can also organize a fundraiser for the occasion, using our resources, also as part of your preparation. More students – even bigger impact! Can you feel the momentum? It’s about getting up for the new sport – changemaking!
See … we see school classes surprise us with $1,000 over a couple of weeks … which finances someone like Pooja for an entire year, to bring another 20,000 poor kids into school (you read that right) – so, often kids decide that one should aim for more than $3 … to #BeMoreAwesome.
WE GIVE YOU THE PERFECT OCCASION TO EXPERIENCE THIS – AND ALL U NEED TO CONTINUE.
We all care for people and planet. Let’s show it – by giving to the hero/ines’ initiatives, and to our common cause : boosting youth leadership around the planet.
Making a contribution
- is the first step to selecting favorite causes, of walking one’s talk
- of experiencing the power of one, as well as the crowd
- of seeing impact unfold, through updates via newsletter and social media
- = feeling one’s agency
- it gives a feeling of being part, makes it all “feel more real”
- it gives us something to talk about during our encounter!
- it connects with additional optional activities, tools and services
- … such as fundraising tool-packs for mobilizing one’s school and parents’ workplaces, the community and city
- as well as in-kind support, project partnerships, even paying a visit and volunteering
So let’s get real. We’re all here to learn to shape the world we want. Let’s get active.
PROCEEDS BENEFIT HERO/INES’ INITIATIVES AND YOUTH-LEADER
We make donations via the YL BOOST! CLUB, which serves to boost teen and twen changemakers, as well as YL programs for youth leadership.